Add:No.05, Luxemburg Palace, Paris City, Central East Road, Jiaxing, China
What's App/Wechat/Mobile: +86-153-9728-5160
T: +86-573-82820263 F: +86-573-82820391
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: +86-15397285160
The dustproof and waterproof level of electric putter is one of the important parameters of electric putter. In many application scenarios, it is very important to prevent the dust and water from changing due to the complexity of the environment. Electric putter dust-proof waterproof level using IPXX to describe, in general, the common waterproof rating for the electric putter IP42, IP54, IP65, IP66, under the condition of special requirements, also can do IP69, but need special customized. If used in indoor dry environment, it is recommended to choose IP42 or lower protection grade products. If it is used in a humid environment, it is recommended to choose a product with an IP54 or higher waterproofing grade; If it is used outdoors and without other external protection measures, it is recommended to choose products with IP65 or above protection grade.
What is the dust and waterproof level of electric putter?
Provides an IP rating system for electrical equipment and the degree of dustproof, waterproof, and collision of packaging to the product classification method, the system has won the acceptance of most European countries, and in IEC529 (BS EN 60529:1992) announced in the outer protection grade (IP code).
The protection level is expressed with two Numbers following IP, and the number is used to specify the level of protection.
The first number indicates the extent of the device's resistance to dust, or the extent to which people are protected from harm in a sealed environment.
The second number indicates the extent to which the device is waterproof.
No protection against external persons or objects without special protection IP0-.
1. Prevent the intrusion of solid objects greater than 50mm to prevent the human body (such as the palm) from contacting the internal parts of the lamp by accident. Prevent the larger size (diameter greater than 50mm) from intruding into IP1-.
2. Prevent the intrusion of solid objects greater than 12mm and prevent the fingers from touching the parts inside the lamp. Prevent medium size (larger than 12mm in diameter, length greater than 80mm) into IP2-.
3. Prevent the intrusion of solid objects greater than 2.5mm, prevent the diameter or thickness of the tools, wires or similar small objects that are more than 2.5mm in contact with the internal parts of the lamp.
4. Prevent the intrusion of solid objects greater than 1.0mm, prevent the diameter or thickness of tools, wires, or similar small objects that are more than 1.0mm in contact with the internal parts of the lamp.
5 dustproof, completely prevent foreign material invasion. Although the dust can not be completely prevented, the amount of dust that is invaded does not affect the normal operation of the lamp.
6 dust is completely prevented from intrusion, and can completely prevent dust from intruding into IP6-.
The second sign:
0 no protection against external persons or objects without special protection IP-0.
1. To prevent the drip invasion, water droplets (such as condensate) dripping from vertical drops will not cause harmful effects on the lamps.
2 tilt 15 ° when still can prevent water intrusion, when lamps and lanterns by vertical tilt to 15 °, drop of harmful effects on the lamps and lanterns is not IP - 2
3 prevent spraying water intrusion, rain or on defense and the vertical Angle of less than 60 ° direction by spraying water into the damage of lamps and lanterns of IP - 3
4. Prevent splashing water intrusion and prevent the water coming from all directions to enter the lamp and cause damage to ip-4.
5. Prevent the injection of water intrusion, prevent water coming from each direction from the nozzle to enter the lamp and cause damage to ip-5.
6. Prevent the intrusion of large waves and install the lamps on deck to prevent the flooding caused by the invasion of large waves and damage the ip-6.
7. To prevent water intrusion when flooding, the lamp is immersed in water for a certain time or water pressure under certain standards to ensure that the IP-7 is not damaged due to flooding.
8. To prevent water intrusion during the sinking, the lamps and lanterns will be submerged in an indefinite period, so as to ensure that no damage to ip-8 is caused by water.