Add:No.05, Luxemburg Palace, Paris City, Central East Road, Jiaxing, China
What's App/Wechat/Mobile: +86-153-9728-5160
T: +86-573-82820263 F: +86-573-82820391
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Skype: +86-15397285160
Electric actuators have three main advantages over pneumatic actuators:
(1) No special air source and air purification devices are required,
(2) It can transmit signals over long distances, cable laying is much more convenient than laying of air pipes and liquid pipes, and it is convenient for line inspection.
(3) The connection with the computer is convenient and concise, and it is more suitable to adopt the new technology of electronic information; the disadvantage is that it can only remain in place under the condition of power failure.
Pneumatic actuators have two main advantages over electric actuators:
(1) Pneumatic components are simple in structure, easy to manufacture, easy to standardize, serialize and generalize.
2) Under the condition of power failure, the double action can be kept in the original position, the single action can be reset, and the control can still be realized in the case of the spare air source; the shortcomings in the use process mainly find that the pneumatic system has a large exhaust. Noise (considering adding a muffler).
In the course of use, we also found that the selection of the regulating valve is the most important part. The working quality of the regulating valve is largely related to the processing quality of its actuator and spool, so choose the valve that suits the process requirements. And the actuator will have a multiplier effect. In view of our selection experience, it is recommended that high-quality valves and electric actuators are preferred under the premise of tight budget, which is reliable and easy to maintain, especially in large-scale long-term projects.